Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Baby Boy Banner~

Hi Everyone !!!! Its Michelle from Scrappin with my Bug. I'm sooooo flippen excited my for very first post on Trendy Twine !!!!

This month we are highlighting one of my favorites Chocolate Truffle. It is so pretty with 2 tones of brown mixed with the white.

I created a banner for my friend who is FINALLY having her first baby.....and I wont mention that she is nearing 40 ! LOL!

Since I wasn't able to attend her shower I told her I would do all the party favors and decorations. She wanted a banner that would grow with him. So this is what I came up with ...these are the colors in his room.


* Click on pictures to enlarge them*

I used Blue berry Twine also ~

I LOVE mixing my twine with other fibers as well
more details on the Cricut carts I used on my blog~
Thank You so much for stopping by and supporting me in my new DT !!!!!! ~michelle

9 comments:

  1. Great Job Michelle!! I know your friend will just love it and I love how you incorporated the twine and the rosettes!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable just love it and all the wonderful details... must say you did and amazing job..
    The Scrapbooking Queen

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay michelle, such a cute banner. guess i'll head to your blog now :) great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This turned out super cute :) I love the colors and the twine just makes it perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Great use of the twine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous job Michelle!! I LOVE everything about it! Especially your choice of colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Michelle!! as always, beautiful creation. Congrats to your friend as well on a new baby boy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome job Michelle!!!! I love all the detail you put into the banner :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh WOW!!! As usual, you did a FABULOUS job!!! I love colors, the lettering, the accents, and the method in which you used the twine is perfect. As always, great job Michelle.

    Christel
    http://onescrappinsista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!