Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Trendy Twine Tuesday :)

Hi Everyone!

Stacey here from Stacey's Creative Corner 
and today I get to show you my project made
with the Posy Trendy Twine.
I love how soft and pretty this twine is.
Perfect for so many different kinds of projects!


Twine Used:

Posy

For more info on my project, check out my blog HERE

Don't forget about the March challenge! You have until March 30th to enter
and you could be the lucky winner of 50 yards of Trendy Twine!
Click HERE for the post with the details and the linky to link up your project.

Have a great crafty day!

6 comments:

  1. Oh this is just adorable!! Great Job Stacey!! :) Love that cute little bunny and the colors you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, what a cute little bunny! Love the milk carton; such a sweet idea. Thanks, Stacey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, such a sweet little milk carton! So, how long has bunny been missing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this, very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!