Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Trendy Twine Tuesday!

Hi Everyone!
Stacey from Stacey's Creative Corner here and today I get to show you a super simple project that I made using the fabulous Grape Fizz Trendy Twine!

I absolutely love the purples in this twine!
Purple is my favorite color so I was extremely excited to be able to work with this color this month and make something simple and cute for my craft room.


I decided to make a little dry erase board for my craft desk. I left the inside blank to make it easier to read the notes I leave myself haha! That twine across the top really pulls it all together and gives it that extra cuteness factor! It is so simple but I love the simplicity of it ;)

Twine Used:
Grape Fizz

For more info on my project, check out my blog HERE

Have a great crafty day!

Stacey
Trendy Twine Design Team Member

11 comments:

  1. Love your project. I have to say Grape Fizz is also my favorite twine. Love Purple.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!! I love your doodling! Makes me want to make one! Awesome project! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, love the purple and your doodling is fabulous. Hugs, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Super Cute! Love the project and I too LOVE purple. Great job. ~Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really cute! I love that purple twine too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!