Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Still a little Love left in the month


Good morning Trendy Twiner's ... It's Dawn from Dawn's Designs that Delight posting for you today!

I'd say that there's still a bit of love left in the month .. would you agree?  I hope that you are all still celebrating!

To wrap up the month of love I'd like to share with you a card I've made using this months featured twine, Valentine Cherry Cupcake! (PS .. It's on sale for just another day so grab yours NOW!


I've outlined my hearts and sentiment stamp with this gorgeous twine.  If you'd like you can stop by my blog to see more detailed pictures.


There's also one more day to get in on this month's challenge.  So feel free to pull something together and share with us for you chance at winning!  See the details on the challenge HERE.

Thanks for stopping by today at Trendy Twine!
~ Stay Sweet! ~ 

7 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!