Friday, April 5, 2013

Guest Designer Kendra

Hello Crafty Friends!!

It's Kendra from Luv 2 Scrap N' Make Cards, I am so excited to be Guest Designing this month!!

I just love my Trendy Twine!!

With this month's challenge in mind, Spring into Spring I created this card:
I used Lemon Tart to create the fun button flower!!

Yellow happens to be my favorite color!! :)


Close-up of the flower I created:
How fun!!

Join in this month's challenge, for a chance at winning a gift certificate to purchase some twine of your own!!!

Have a wonderful day!

Kendra

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful...love the button flower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Kendra!
    LOVE that beautiful flower!!!!
    Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card, your twine flower is perfect, I love the way it looks with the button center!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love the flower and your coloring. Thanks for guesting with us at Trendy Twine!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so pretty! Thank you for sharing your talents with us at Trendy Twine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the flowers! Wonderful card! Thanks for guesting with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty Kendra - your little twine flower is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGosh Kendra, your card is absolutely Beautiful. Love what you did with the twine it's perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty little card, that's a great shaped base and flowers are nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!