Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Wish You Were Here

Good Morning Trendy Twiners!!!
Jessica here from Chick-n-Scrap and today is my day to share some twine goodness with you all.  For the entire month of May the DT has been featuring the gorgeous 
Tickled with Teal and Twisted Teal Trendy Twine

So for my card today I get to post a project using one of these colors, plus Kraft (which follows our challenge that just recently ended for this month) and some of the fun The Alley Way Stamps. 
Doesn't this make you want to hit the beach??? 
Following with my love for CAS designs, I used Kraft card stock as my base, designer paper from Echo Park for my mat and surf boards and Tickled with Teal Trendy Twine
Here is the close-up of my twine surf boards... They are a sneak for the new June release from TAWS ~ Tropical Hideaway stamp set. I added the twine to the center of the boards and then thought they needed a bit more embellishing.
 The cords are what came out of that :)

So what do you think???
As always there are additional details up on my blog HERE. I would love if you popped over to say
"Hi" there as well!
Don't forget to hop over to the NEW store HERE and pick up the colors of the month! They are only on sale for a few more days.



Thanks so much for stopping by and have a GREAT rest of the week!!!

8 comments:

  1. Such a cool card, love how you used the twine with the surf boards, looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! These are my fav colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Absolutely LOVE this card and what you did with the twine and jump rings looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors and the paper for the surf boards, fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Love those jump rings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this card!! It is so fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card! Perfect summer fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!