Friday, June 7, 2013

Guest Designer - Tanya Adams

Hello everyone!  This is Tanya from Nonna's Craft Corner and I am so excited to be the Guest Designer for the month of June here at Twine it up with Trendy Twine!  Thanks so much to Lesley and the Design Team Members for having me over to play!

For my first project, I made a special thank you for a very special friend and I can't wait to share it with you.....


I came across this fun black and white polka dot bucket and thought it really need a punch of yellow to bring it to life.  So, I got out my beautiful Lemon Tart Twine and got busy!


Starting at the bottom of my bucket, I wrapped my twine around the bucket going up about 3 inches.  I used dots of Glossy Accents along the way to hold my twine in place.

I also created a fun accent piece by wrapping Lemon Tart twine around a 3 inch piece of cardstock several times.  I slid the twine off and tied it in the center with a short piece of twine, then trimmed off the end pieces.  I added a black button to the center and glued it into place at the top of my bucket using a hot glue gun.
All of my decorative pieces received a touch of twine:
1)  The center of my flower is covered with Lemon Tart Twine
2) The cute little bumble bee has a sweet bow made from Tickled Pink Twine
3)  The stick portion of my chalkboard plant marker is covered with Lemon Tart Twine,  I think you can see it better in this photo.....
And there you go...a special thank you gift for a special friend!

I think this beautiful, bright shade of twine added so much color and fun to my gift...


Isn't it pretty?....and just perfect for summer!
Well, that's all I have for today. I hope you enjoyed my project and I look forward to sharing another fun Trendy Twine project with you next Friday!

Tanya


10 comments:

  1. Awesome project Tanya! Great use of the twine to dress up this adorable gift! Thanks for a GREAT project and so happy you get to share more projects this month as the Trendy Twine Guest Designer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you, Tanya!! This is Super Cute & Cool Awesome job!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun project! The bee is too cute! Your use of twine is awesome! Thanks for joining the Trendy Twine as a AMAZING Guest designer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My what a cute project! Loving that cheerful button embellishment!!! Lemon Tart is perfect with your theme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute and thoughtful gift!! I just love how you added twine touches to the whole thing. Thanks for guest designing with Trendy Twine :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, such a beautiful project! Love the colors of it and how you used the twine as an embellishment! Your bee is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tanya this is so Beautiful. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on being the guest DT this month. What a wonderful project to start your month with!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love this project Tanya, it's so adorable and beautifully put together, awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!