Monday, June 24, 2013

Pinwheel Card

My friend's birthday is next week so I thought it would be fun to create a card for her using patriotic colors.  Summer reminds me of pinwheels so I used a tutorial on Pinterest to make these.  I just love the red, white and blue colors with the pop of yellow!
I added some Stars and Stripes Trendy Twine to the pinwheels and attached some ribbon to the bottom of the card.  A fun sentiment from Docerela Stamps finished off the card.  For more project information, please stop by my blog.
All of these fabulous colors are on sale, so stop by and check out the store.  Plus, there is a sneak peek of the newest color available on July 4th, you won't want to miss it!
Have a great Monday!  Sukie

7 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!