Tuesday, July 23, 2013

For a Fabulous Woman

Hey Everyone!

Jamie here to share another project with the new Bumblebee Twine!


I made a "fabulous" card with the black, grey, white and yellow combo. I layered a few different patterned papers and stamped a Jaded Blossom image on the top along with a sentiment in the corner.


I had to add a little chevron bling and washi tape to the card as well.


And then off course the Bumblebee Twine flower. I used a 1" glue dot to make the center and then add the petals and rhinestone center.

Recipe- 
Trendy Twine- Bumblebee
Jaded Blossom- Stay Classy(freebie in April)
My Mind's Eye- Breeze

Don't forget to join us in the challenge HERE.

Thanks for stopping by!


8 comments:

  1. gorgeous card Jamie! Love that papers and awesome bumblebee flower!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Card, Love the Design especially what you did with the twine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Jamie, love the bumblebee twine flower, looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card!! I just love your twine flower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card, nice twine flower too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!