Friday, November 29, 2013

Guest Designer- Kathy Jo Wood

Hello Crafteteers!

It's Kathy Jo from I'm a Little Teapot and I am honored to be a guest designer today and tomorrow at Trendy Twine!

My first twine project used the festive Holly Berry twine...perfect for this year's Christmas cards!  I wanted to have the twine emphasized and not lost on my vintage looking papers so I applied a triple-loop twine bow onto an ivory bow.  On top of the twine bow is an ivory button with Holly Berry threaded into the button holes.


My next card used the luscious Orange Truffle twine.  I really like how the brown just pops against the orange on the twine.  What a great color combo!  For the card, I decided to wrap the Orange Truffle vertically and placed it on top of the ivory paper.  The twine and ivory paper complement each other so well.  (My random crafty thought about this twine: I think my next card using Orange Truffle will be a clean and simple card with a linen ivory paper background.  It would look lovely!)

Sticking with the Truffle twines, I used the Chocolate Truffle twine on another card.  This twine is too cool- it has a dark brown, light brown and white stripe on the twine.  I went festive again with the twine and made a winter themed gatefold card.  The front of the card has two mittens tied together using the Chocolate Truffle.  The Merry Christmas die cut tag also has the Chocolate Truffle wrapped around either end.


It was fun playing and crafting with Trendy Twine!  Tomorrow I will share my last three projects using Trendy Twine.  One of the projects may be a sweet gift you can easily make to give to a favorite crafter friend!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you tomorrow!  :)
Hugs,
Kathy Jo

8 comments:

  1. WOW Kathy Jo!! These are all gorgeous!!!!
    FAB job today and can not wait to see what you have to share for tomorrow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, love all of the details on your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All three are just gorgeous!! I love the designs and details!! Thanks for the inspiration!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome creations they are all so Stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!