Friday, November 22, 2013

Guest Designer Shelley

Gobble till you Wobble
Hi Trendy Twiners!!! This is Shelley from 
I am honored to be posting as a guest designer today!! I used 2 fabulous
 Trendy Twines on my project today.

As you can see I love mixing up textures and colors on my projects!
 Burlap is great for fall and the wonderful Trendy Twine color selections just makes everything
come together and pop :)  The orange card base is Papertrey Ink. The print paper is BoBunny.
I purchased the burlap and metal corners from Miriams Craft Supplies. The Fabric Splendid Swirl is
Pinque Peacock. The Die cut in from Trina Clark and I cut it on my Silhouette. I did a little out lining with black liquid pearls. You can't tell from the photo but there is a wobbler under the turkey. I think my little grand daughters will get a kick out of that!!  Thank-you for taking a look at my project! Now for some great Trendy Twine links!!!!
Trendy Twine Store
Trendy Twine on Facebook
Have a fabulous Thanksgiving!!!!

10 comments:

  1. This is super adorable!!! I just LOVE all the texture you added with the twine!
    Awesome card!
    Thanks for sharing and being a great Trendy Twine Guest Designer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun project! Thanks for being a great guest designer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, my favorite things burlap and twine, thanks for beint a TT guest designer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card! Love all of the fun embellishments you added!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowie, this is fun Shelley!! Adorable with all the texture and the twines look great on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fabulous card! All your details are fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!