Monday, February 10, 2014

Plane and Simple Twine Valentine

Hi Trendy Twine fans! 
I'm here today sharing a Valentine featuring Pink Midnight Trendy Twine.
I made a clear card with the chalkboard technique for my hubby.


Clear cards are tough to photograph!

Pink Midnight Trendy Twine (Also on SALE this month too!)

Plane and Simple stamp set, Fun Paper Airplane Stamp/Die (My Creative Time) and My thoughts exactly (discontinued)
Whisper White craft ink, Pretty in Pink ink, Versafine Onyx black ink
Grafix Clear cardstock, Bazzill textured black and white cardstock
Cloudy Sky Darice embossing folder and Fiskars cloud punch


Thanks for stopping by today and I hope I inspired you to join this month's Trendy Twine Challenge!
Have a wonderful day!

Kimberly

7 comments:

  1. Super cute card! Love the cute little airplane and fun striped twine!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Kim! Love the clear card! Super creative and I know your hubs will LOVE it!
    Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kimberly,
    Awesome job on this Super Cute & Fun card!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how cute, Kimberly! This is adorable…you did a find job with your photo too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!