Tuesday, May 27, 2014

May Bird-day Flowers

Hi Everyone!
It's Kimberly, from Hellocutiecrafts today to share a project with you.
Today, I am featuring Totally Limeade Trendy Twine.
I can always use fun Birthday cards to send out and give with gifts, so I used my "Flowers for Mimi" stamp and some Trendy Twine.
The store also carries several Mimi stamps {here}.


I used Totally Limeade and a little Limeade for this card.
Don't forget all the Solid Trendy Twine colors are on *Sale* this month for $7.95.



Thanks for stopping by and check out my blog for more details!
I hope you have a wonderful day!! 

Kimberly

8 comments:

  1. Oh Goodness Kimberly, this is SOOO CUTE! I love your sweet image and that FUN way you used the twine!
    Have a GREAT day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this image, it is absolutely adorable, awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is a cutie pie!!! Adorable card. Great job!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh Kimberly, this card is soooooo CUTE!!!
    I really love the Mimi stamps. You did a great job coloring her. I really like how you did her dress, too. super cute!
    My favorite part of this card is the twine, lace and ribbon layer on the left side of the card! SUPER CUTE!!!
    It all layered together so nicely. :)

    Thank you for sharing!!
    Keep on Craftin'
    Bipolar Crafter
    ~Melisa Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!