Thursday, July 31, 2014

Baby shower gifts with lots of Trendy style

Hi There Trendy Fans!

Shelly from My Paper Love sharing a baby shower gift idea. Today I'm showcasing Tickled with Teal. I found the most beautiful gum balls at the candy store, they have a pearl finish to them.  They are too pretty to eat :) I wanted to make little gifts for an upcoming baby shower.  I wanted something simple and fun. So I think these may be the winner, but I still have some time to try some other fun stuff too. Everything except the kraft paper and gumballs came from the Trendy Boutique

Let's start with these fabulous Medium Candy Bags perfect size for large gumballs. 

Next are the toppers, which were made using Echo Park paper pads.

and finally that gorgeous twine... Tickled with Teal & finished off with a great little tag and sweet sentiment.




Be sure to stop by the store... All original colors (mini & spools) are on sale!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!!

10 comments:

  1. These are adorable! What a GREAT baby shower gift idea!
    AWESOME project Shelly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just Precious!! A very sweet treat for a baby shower!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh these are adorable!! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so adorable!! What awesome treat ideas for a shower - or any party!! They look fabulous!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are perfect. Love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so darling! Perfect favors for a baby shower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are soooo cute Shelly! They will be perfect for a baby shower! Anyone would love the receive these~love the fun colors to. Great job!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so cute!! Love those fun gumballs :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so adorable the sneak on your site peaked my interest had to come and check it out here. Have a Blessed day, DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com



    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank God I saw this blog. I got an idea on what to do with the baby shower that I will be throwing up for my sister. Thanks a lot.


    Sarah Dixon
    http://backseatmirror.net/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!