Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Treats Just for You!

Good Morning Trendy Twiners!!!!
Jessica here from Chick-n-Scrap 
and I am so excited to be sharing another project with you all!

The DT have been sharing projects all month using one or more of the Trendy Twine original twists~

So for my projects today, I used 3 of the above colors, Strawberry Cupcake , Blue Berry  and Twisted Lime to make these sweet party favors!
Wouldn't your party guests just love to take these home with them??? 
And the great thing about these is they are so easy to make! 
Here is how I did them.... I used the adorable Mini Treat Cups (you can purchase these either in individual colors or a multi pack of all 3 colors) and filled them with some Hersey Kisses. Remember that you can always use whatever treats you want... these are what I had on hand :) Then using some of the new Mini Wood Scoops, I stuck them into each of the cups.

For these 2 treat cups, I added a matching tag and then tied either the Blue Berry Trendy Twine or the Strawberry Cupcake Trendy Twine onto the Mini Wood Scoops.

For my Lime Polka Dot cup, I packaged this one a little differently. I placed the treat cup with the mini wood scoop into a treat bag and then tied a matching tag with the Twisted Lime Trendy Twine to hold everything together.
Either way you decide to package your treats, I know your guests would love it!!

Don't forget the Original Six Trendy Twine's are on sale this month for $6.95 for the sampler 
or get each spool for $7.95 each. What a DEAL!!

New to Trendy Twine??? Check out the other places where we share our projects .....
Trendy Twine Blog~ HERE
and the
Trendy Twine Facebook page~ HERE
Don't forget to visit the 
 new and improved, packed with tons of product
 Store HERE

Thanks so much for stopping by.
 I hope you have enjoyed my project and have a great Tuesday!
~Jessica~

10 comments:

  1. So FUN Jessica! Yes, any guest would love to have one of these yummy treats to take home...:) Love those darling cups and the tags and twine look amazing!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica this is amazing.. totally love it.. great idea..

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a FUN idea, and such festive colors! I love these little scoops!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so fun and awesome!! I love the scoops!! What fabulous gifts these are - love them!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these! I am really in love with these little scoops :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jessica, I LOVE how you use the little scoops!! I have been trying to find a way to use them and here you go!!
    Thank you for the inspiration. As for the treat cups....Super cute & YUMMY!
    One is for me right?..LOL!
    Have a wonderful day my talented friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so adorable!!!!!!! Awesome idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those treat cups look awesome, I love the idea of scooping out the kisses! Such a great treat!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!