Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Trendy Recipe Cards

Hi There Trendy Fans!
It's Shelly from My Paper Love bringing you some Fall fun. Do you have a special recipe for the Fall? Maybe a special dish for Thanksgiving? Well our family has a few and every time my Mom or relatives make their special dish someone always wants the recipe. So this year I made some recipe cards using TT's Manila Paper Pockets & 
Thanksgiving Orange Truffle Trendy Twine. 


I started with our most popular recipes. One for Mom's Apple Pie and my cousins corn bread..YUMMM
I covered the manila pockets with some Fall pattern paper and die cut a cute little corn and a fun little apple.

These  Cute little pockets can be used with your journal, smashbook, daily planner, or Filofax. But how cute are they for these recipe cards....and I made one more fun thing with these pockets that I will share next month :) They measure 3-1/2" wide and 4-3/4" tall; the actual pocket measures 3-3/4" tall  

I die cut lined paper and placed a label at the top. 

 You can easily hand write the recipe or print it also.

I tied the cards with the Beautiful Thanksgiving Orange Truffle Trendy Twine which is on sale so take advantage of the $7.95 price. We also have a FUN challenge going on Fall Foliage: Autumn or Thanksgiving Theme Fall Foliage (Fall leaves, flowers, branches)  & Trendy Twine

So be sure to hop on over to Trendy Twine and check out all the fun! 


Click here to shop.
 Click here to like us on Facebook.
 Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.







9 comments:

  1. These are such a GREAT idea Shelly!
    AWESOME job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project, love the fun way you used the pocket cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so creative, Shelly!! I love this idea!! You decorated them perfectly!! Fabulous!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. These turned out so awesome!!!! They couldn't be decorated any cuter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderful and fun idea!! Awesome job!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! Cute, cute idea Shelly! You decorated these just adorable! I think this could make a darling gift idea to along with a recipe card box...so many possibilities...love this! TFS!! My head is spinning with idea's :)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! This is just fabulous! I want to make these :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is one super sweet idea!!! The recipe card and the pockets look awesome. Your family are just going to love them!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!