Wednesday, March 25, 2015

How's the Weather? Planner Pages

Hello everyone!  I'm Helen from HTB Creations.  I got some fun goodies in the mail last week and just had to play with them.  The new How's the Weather? Planner stamps are just too cute!  I started using them right away in my planner, which is also new to me this year.  My pages are not as nice as some I see, but I'm just starting and need to play some more :)

Here are my pages for this week.  I don't have much going on a few days, which I plan to using for crafting if I can :) (or watching Grey's Anatomy!)


Monday was really a Monday at my house.  We started the day off running late and I finished the day off by leaving my phone at work.  Since I had to go back for it, it was pizza for dinner since that did not require much work on my part.  So I just had to use the adorable pizza stamp from the Foodies Planner Stamp Set!


I did go ahead and put the weather through Friday which is supposed to be mostly cloudy with a little sun.  So that's why there is one sun and two clouds :)  These stamps make me smile!


Here is a list of everything from Annie's Paper Boutique that I used:

The weather stamps, pen and washi tape were in my package so that's why I featured them.  I just love that adorable bear pen--it's just too fun!


Make sure to head over to the store and check out the Planner Stamps page--they all are on sale right now :)  And keep checking back here for some more fun Easter projects from my DT sisters!!

Have a fabulous day!





7 comments:

  1. I love how cute those stamps are! Looks great in your planner Helen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great planner layout! Very cute stamps, tape and pen :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How's the Weather? Planner Stamp Set is so CUTE!! Totally cute!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome planner pages Helen! I love where you put the cute weather icons!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous planner pages! Those stamps are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun planner, it sure makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!