Thursday, January 14, 2016

Trendy Twine - Valentine's Day Gable Box

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
It's Millie, from Crafting with Creative M, and today I have for you a Valentine's Day treat with the pretty Raspberry Cupcake Trendy Twine along with the coordinating Raspberry Cupcake Sequins.

Here is what I created.....
I decorated a Small Kraft Gable Box with DCVW's "The Blossom Song" stack.
For the front of my Valentine's Day treat I adhered the I (heart) You caption.
 I then ran the rectangular hearts die cut through my Xyron sticker machine and wrapped some of the Raspberry Cupcake Twine to the center of each heart.
I then added a few Raspberry Cupcake Sequins and a sticker heart(top).

This is the back of the Small Kraft Gable Box...
I adhered the die cut hearts and the "Be my Valentine" caption.
I then sprinkled some of the Raspberry Cupcake Sequins for some sparkle.
I tied a piece of Raspberry Cupcake Twine to each end and placed pretty pink pearls. 
I will be adding some chocolate goodies later on.

This is one of the sides of the Small Kraft Gable Box.....
I ran the scallop heart circle through my Xyron sticker machine and then wrapped some of the Raspberry Cupcake Twine to the center of the heart.
Pretty, right?

Here is a closer look at the rectangular hearts die cut with the pretty 
Raspberry Cupcake Twine and Raspberry Cupcake Sequins.

Here is a look at the pretty products I used to complete my project:

Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.

For full details on my project, please stop by my blog.
Thank you for stopping by today.

9 comments:

  1. What an adorable decorated gable box Millie!
    Love all the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Gable box Millie! I love the twine hearts on the front and on the side!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh Millie, this totally rocks...I love all the pink and twine! What a creative outstanding job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous, Millie!! The box looks amazing!! You decorated it beautifully!! I love the twine hearts!! It looks so fabulous!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty gable box, love all of the pink embellishments you used!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun way to decorate that gable box! You really went all out. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love the gable box and all the gorgeous twine!
    Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!