Friday, February 12, 2016

Annie's Paper Boutique - new stamps and printables

Annie's Paper Boutique have some fabulous new products that I want to share with you today! There are three fun stamp sets, a cute set of mini index cards and some sweet Valentine's Day printables that you can use to make your own cards, for journalling or for decorating your planner pages.  They are very versatile!


Lots of lovely new products!



The rest of the Valentine's Day printables and
a new set that will be released soon

The Valentine's Day printable contains all of the cuts outs in the first photo and the Be happy today quote card, pink check print and hearts card and the pink and red To do card above.  As this set is a digital download you can print off these items as many times as you like and use them again and again!  
The pink This week, Today, To do and Notes cards are from a new set of printables which will be available soon and they can be used as journalling cards or for reminders and to do list to help keep you organised.  


Little love notes

I made my own little love note for my husband using the Hearts Aflutter mini cardsPerfect Pairs planner stamp setWe Go Together planner stamp set and one of the Happy Valentines Day printables.  It was very quick and easy to do!  I glued the pink Sweetie cut out onto the card and then stamped the "We go together like.. " and "coffee and donuts" in the middle, I added the two image stamps in lower corner and then coloured them in.  
I love that the heart motif on the front of the card is carried around to the back of the card too, it looks really pretty!  I am going to pop this into his lunch box along with his sandwiches as a little surprise for when he goes to eat his lunch, I hope it makes him smile.


Water intake tracking

I used the heart pattern stamp from the You & Me set in my planner this week, I am using each heart to record the glasses of water I have drank through out the day, it also matches the heart Check It Off stamp I used for my to do lists which I love!  I think it's great that the stamps can be used in more than one way.  They can be functional or decorative, it really is up to you how you use them! 

Have any of the new goodies taken your fancy?  Stop by the store now to pick up your favourites!

I will be back again at the end of the month for Planner Friday, I hope to see you then! 

Amanda




14 comments:

  1. Look at all those different products! I love that you used the row of hearts stamp in a different way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the new planner stamps!! Oh! Especially the You & Me!! So sweet!
    The Valentine's Day Printable happens to be one of my favorite product this year!
    Awesome job Amanda, as always!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute planner pages, Love how you used the hearts for the water intake :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love everything! All of the stamp sets and printables look amazing, love the way you used them too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable planner pages! The colors are so cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amanda, what a fabulous post, such a great showcase of the new products & stamps :)
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE how you used the new products Amanda!
    Super planner pages!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute pages! All the new products are so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!