Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Trendy Twine- Happy Spring!

Hi Everyone! 
I hope your day is going well so far,
Kimberly from Kimberly's Crafty Spot here today.
This month the team is featuring Spring and Grape Fizz Trendy Twine.


I used the Abby's Spring Showers stamp set for this card. This girl is just too sweet. So I colored her and her umbrella with copic markers trying out some No Line coloring.
I used some of the *new* Grape Fizz Sequins for the rain, who doesn't love purple rain? :) 
I also added the Grape fizz Trendy Twine as a fun whimsical border to the card with a bow on top.
I took some pastel purple paper and made a frame, added some clear acetate for the window and popped it up with foam adhesive for the sequins. Next I added the panel with the sentiment and raindrops. I adhered this to a light teal card base.




Thank you so much for stopping by today!
For the rest of the details, please visit my blog.


4 comments:

  1. Your card is so absolutely sweet! I love how you used that twine and the sequins are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Total cuteness my friend!! I love how sweet you colored the adorable image. Love how wonderfully you showcased the pretty Grape Fizz Twine & Grape Fizz Sequins!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M


    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card, love the shaker design and all of the purple you used!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!