Friday, August 19, 2016

Planner Friday - August

Hello!  I thought I would do something a little different for Planner Friday today and show you my "everyday carry" planning supplies.  

I keep a pen in the loop of my planner but I like to have a few more products with me when I am on the go.  I keep them in a little travel pouch which holds lots of goodies but doesn't take up too much room in my bag.    



Annie's Paper Boutique products:



Pens, paper clips & pencils

I like to have a few colourful pens with me and some note cards and journal tags to record memories and reminders.


My favourite planning pencils

These are my favourite pencils, I love the planning quotes on them and the pink and mint colours are so pretty!



Note cards, page dots and more cute clips

I also carry a few Trendy Page Dots reinforcements and some fun paper clips to adorn my planner pages.   I am completely obsessed with these new gold clips, I love the To Do and Plan ones as they are pretty and practical and then the Coffee, Camera and Love Letter clips are super sweet!  I tend to use mine as page markers and to highlight important information but they are great for adding a bit of fun decoration to your planner as well.

Has anything here has caught your eye? Then why not pop over to the store and treat yourself?  Go on, you know you deserve it!

Amanda

12 comments:

  1. Cute planner pouch!! So many fun things inside it and amazing products!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea and
    love all the
    goodies in it.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at all those goodies inside that pouch! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of the cute & fun goodies! I especially love the pretty paperclips!
    LOVE it!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are great aren't they? Thanks Migdalia, you too!

      Delete
  5. That is just pure eye candy, loving all of those fun goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pouch is filled with so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love this Amanda! I'm a bit of a pen freak and I love these. Thanks for sharing something different in planning, great idea!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!