Monday, September 26, 2016

Trendy Twine - Dropping by with a little Hi

Hi Trendy Fans!

This is Shelly from My Paper Love and this month the TT team is spotlighting Lemon Peppermint Trendy Twine. It's such a pretty color for summer and since we are having summer weather the first few days of Fall I thought this card would be very appropriate.

I found some gorgeous sky paper with the prettiest blue, I figured it would go great with this hot air balloon die. I knew it would all go perfect with this awesome sentiment from the Smile stamp set.



I simply die cut the hot air balloon with pattern paper and added a fun flag banner. I tied the banner at both ends with Lemon Peppermint Trendy Twine it gave the Balloon just the right touch. 

I sure hope you pop over to the Trendy blog and check out all of the Lemon peppermint inspiration :)

 Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.


5 comments:

  1. That background paper is perfect for your hot air balloon! You know I love this twine color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! I love hot air balloons and the sentiment was perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card and design! I love the background you used for and that sentiment is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pretty background and hot air balloon!! Adorable card my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun!! Love that hot air balloon and the sweet sentiment!! :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!