Saturday, October 29, 2016

APB Stamps ~ Fall Mason Jar Shaker Card

Hello all!  Beth from Beth's Beauties here with you today.  I am showcasing the new Happy Thanksgiving stamp set, which I LOVE and I know you will too!
I started out with a jar shaker file from The Cutting Cafe and used papers from DCWV's Autumn Leaves stack.  I wrapped Spiced Pumpkin Trendy Twine between the woodgrain paper and the lace paper from DCWV's Paper Lace border stack.  I wrapped Totally Chocolate Trendy Twine around the top of the jar and attached a Kraft Tag with Metal Rim with a Hello Fall Trendy Page Dot on it.  I used that tag to add the sentiment from the Happy Thanksgiving stamp set.
The shaker part itself consists of Autumn Sequins and shapes from the Hello Fall Planner Stamp set.  Those were stamped on the patterned paper to add color and visual interest.  Finally, I hand cut a banner and stamped the "Grateful for family" sentiment on it from the Happy Thanksgiving stamp set.  That was added to the center of the jar front.





If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

6 comments:

  1. So gorgeous Beth! Fabulous mason jar filled with awesome yummy details! The tag is darling and I love the fun twine! Awesome card design!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your mason jar! It looks fabulous, especially with the fall colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pretty mason jar shake and the tag with the wonderful sentiment too!
    Fabulous card!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty shaker card! I absolutely love the mason jar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty, love the addition of the kraft tag.
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!