Friday, October 14, 2016

Planner Friday - Halloween special!

Last month I showed you a peek inside my journal, well this month I wanted to show you how I will be documenting our Halloween celebrations!  


Happy Halloween!

I absolutely love Halloween!  I have so much fun getting ready for it, decorating the house, carving pumpkins, making spooky treats and watching (family friendly) scary movies with the children, it's one of my favourite times of year.  This year I want to record some of my memories so I have broken out my Annie's Paper Boutique stamps and some colouring pencils.


Products used:

I have used the Documenting the Everyday sets to create spaces for me to fill in with stories about what we do on the big day and for where I want to add a photo to my pages.  The Foodies and Hello Fall stamps are great for added decoration, after all Halloween is all about pumpkins and sweeties!  The final set of stamps I have used is the new Happy Halloween set, it is full of spook-tacular words and phrases which are really fun and liven up my layout.  They are also perfect for making Halloween themed greetings cards and decorating your Halloween treat bags if you are feeling crafty.  You can find some fun projects here if you want some inspiration.

See you again next moth!

Amanda

10 comments:

  1. Super cute planner pages, loving the Halloween theme! I really love the idea of the stamped photo mats, very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pages!! Love all the fun images you used the photo mats too!! Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Halloween & Fall images are totally cute!! The photo mat is a fun idea!!Awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! This is so stinkin cute! I love all the stamps you used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. EEEEEK! I love this...look at all that fun candy! Great job as always Amanda!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!