Monday, November 14, 2016

Trendy Twine - Envelope Shakers with Tags

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
Happy Monday!
It's Millie from Crafting with Creative M!

For today's post, I made Envelope Shakers with Tags.

I gently opened the Orange Mini Open End Envelopes.
 For the layers, I used Recollections DP and cardstock. I adhered them together and then to the center of the envelope. I placed a Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Ten (for the window) and ran it through my Cuttlebug. Then I gently adhered the Orange Mini Open End Envelopes leaving one of the ends open. I filled a clear cellophane bag with some colorful sequins and beads. I sealed the bag and placed it inside the envelopes and sealed that end as well. I wrapped some Spiced Pumpkin Trendy Twinea pearl to the center of the pretty Spiced Pumpkin bow and then I added a pumpkin sticker. 

I used the "Thankful" sentiment from the Hello Fall Planner Stamp Set. 

For the back of the shaker envelopes, I added a pocket to fit a tag and I then I added a pumpkin sticker border.


I used the "be thankful every day" sentiment from the Happy Thanksgiving Stamp Set.

 Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.
Click here to follow Trendy Twine on Instagram.

For full details of my project, please stop by my blog.
Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! What a neat way to use those envelopes. They are adorable! I love how you decorated them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! These are so fun and creative Millie!! Love them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous shakers! Such a fun way to use those mini envies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh Millie, these are just so FABULOUS! WOW, you are so creative!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!