Thursday, December 8, 2016

Trendy Twine - Ho Ho Ho!

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
Happy Thursday!
It's Millie from Crafting with Creative M!

For today's project I will be showcasing the Peppermint Icicle Trendy Twine and the Cotton Muslin Bag.


For my adorable Santa bag, I used the Iron on Vinyl from Cricut.
The Santa, Snowflakes and Ho Ho Ho! are from the Cricut Design Space.
For the top portion of the bag, I adhered red crinkle ribbon and I added a few rhinestones for some sparkle.

I adhered a pretty Peppermint Icicle bow to the center of the red bow and a Totally White pom pom on the Santa's hat.


For my Tag, I used a Red Tag-Its, the Hello Santa Stamp Set, a 

Red & Aqua Double Dots - Trendy Page Dot and the Peppermint Icicle.



Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.
Click here to follow Trendy Twine on Instagram.

For full details of my project, please stop by my blog.
Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day.

5 comments:

  1. What a cute bag and tag! I love that you used HTV on it. I wouldn't have thought of that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable bag and tag set! I love how you embellished the bag with your vinyl, it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so cute, it's the perfect Santa Sack:)
    Adorable Millie!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!