Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Trendy Twine -- Love Joy Peace

Hello everyone!  I'm Helen from HTB Creations.  This month, we are featuring the Cotton Muslin Bags and I am using the Frosted Cranberry Trendy Twine.


I have to admit that I was very nervous about stamping on these bags.  I really did not know if it would actually work.  But I decided to give it a try.  I used some Winnie and Walter border stamps.  I inked up the words in blue MFT Hybrid ink.  It worked so well!  I can't wait to make some more of these!!  Before I stamped, I did a quick iron of the bag to make sure it was a flat surface.


After stamping, I decided to thread my twine through the bag for my ties.  There is already a bag pull on here, but I thought it would be fun to add the matching Frosted Cranberry Trendy Twine.  I found a long plastic needle and started to go through while the other was still in there (in case this didn't work).  I did have to scrunch it up and just pull it through but it worked!  Next time, I would do this before I iron it nice and flat 😉


Lastly, I decide to make a tag to go with it. The base is a Red Tag-It from the store.  Then I used three stamps from the APB Merry Christmas set.  I wanted to add the Joy to it but did not have room for the whole Joy to the World stamp.  So I carefully inked just the Joy and it really did work.  These are really great stamps -- they stamp so very well.  There are also a few Frosted Cranberry Sequins on the tag as well as the Frosted Cranberry Trendy Twine.

Please keep stopping by to see all the fun Christmas projects the design team has this month!

 
 
 
 

Trendy Twine Blog ~ HERE
Trendy Twine Facebook page ~ HERE
Twine It Up! Facebook Group ~ HERE
Trendy Twine Store ~ HERE

3 comments:

  1. Your bag looks so awesome! I absolutely love the stamps you used on it. Those candy cane stripes are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bag looks beautiful!! Super cute tag! Awesome job my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute project! I love the stamped bag!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!