Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Trendy Twine -- Thanks Snow Much!

Hello everyone!  I'm Helen from HTB Creations.  I always need thank you cards, especially around the holidays.  So I made one today with the Frosted Cranberry Trendy Twine, the Let It Snow Stamp Set, and a few Frosted Cranberry Sequins.


I went with the Thanks Snow Much Sentiment from the Let It Snow Stamp Set.  There is absolutely no sign of snow down here in the south though, even though I would love it!  The mittens are cut from my Cricut. I decided to connect the mittens with my Frosted Cranberry Trendy Twine by gluing it along the edge of the white and then tying a bow to join them.  

I added some Clear Wink of Stella to the snowflakes on the mittens and finished it off with the Frosted Cranberry Trendy Twine.

I hope you had a fabulous Christmas and wish you a Happy New Year!




Visit us:
Trendy Twine Blog ~ HERE
Trendy Twine Facebook page ~ HERE
Twine It Up! Facebook Group ~ HERE
Trendy Twine Store ~ HERE




3 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!