Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Trendy Twine/APB Stamps- Santa Kisses

Hi Everyone! 
Kimberly from Kimberly's Crafty Spot here today to share a Christmas treat.



For my treat bag, I used the Biggie Glassine Envelopes for the bag. I added some hershey kisses to the bag and wrapped some Peppermint Icicle Trendy Twine around the bag. I heat embossed the Santa sentiment from the Hello Santa stamp set in silver on a vellum tag I picked up from the Target dollar spot. I tied the tag to the treat bag and added some jingle bells.




Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy the Holidays and all the treat making! 
For more details, please visit my blog.


4 comments:

  1. Yummy treats! I love the frosted look of the glassine bag for winter! The jingle bells are a sweet embellishment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this adorable treat!! Fun tag!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous project, I love the pretty tag you created!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!