Thursday, August 24, 2017

Trendy Twine ~ Sailboat Card

Happy Thursday!  Beth from Beth's Beauties here with you today and I am sharing this sailboat card that I recently created.
I started out with papers from the DCWV Coastal stack.  The ship stamp is from Victorine Originals and I used Ranger Adirondack Denim ink to stamp it.  I added gray enamel dots in the top right corner.
I wrapped In The Navy Trendy Twine around the card front, added a sentiment to a small tag and finished the card off with a bow of In The Navy Trendy Twine at the top of the tag.

Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

4 comments:

  1. Just beautiful. The stamp is just perfect. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! I just love all of the navy you used, it works so perfectly with the twine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Beth, the twine goes so perfectly with your card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!