Friday, September 22, 2017

Trendy Twine: Guest Designer

Happy Friday Trendy Twiners!
It's Migdalia from Crafting with Creative M bringing you my 3rd project as this month's guest designer here at Trendy Twine!
WOOHOO!! YIIPPEE!!

For my project I made treat bags featuring the Chocolate Truffle Trendy Twine.



I decorated the Biggie Glassine Envelopes with the DCWV's "Good Eats" stack and the Dream paper pad from MME. I wrapped some Chocolate Truffle twine around the DP and added a pretty bow. I used foam tape to adhered the DP to the Biggie Glassine Envelopes.

The pretty flower and scallop square shape are from the Flower card file from Lori Whitlock. Once the flower was assembled and adhered to the scallop square shape, I then adhered it all on top of the base with foam tape for dimension. I stamped the "Smile" sentiment from the Smile Stamp Set on a die cut tag, added a pretty Chocolate Truffle bow and adhered it to the stem with foam dots.

Next, I filled the each Biggie Glassine Envelopes with chocolate treats! Yummy!

 I used the following Annie's Paper Boutique products on my project:



Click here to Shop
Click here to follow us on Facebook
Click here to join our Twine It Up! Facebook group

For full details of my project, please stop by my blog.

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day.


5 comments:

  1. Absolutely WOW! These are so fun and cheery! I love seeing each and every detail you added to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous project! The way you decorated the Glassine Bags looks so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its another AWESOME week!!Thanks for having me Lesley & DT ladies!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, how pretty Millie, I have always admired your style! Gorgeous little treat envelopes! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!