Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Trendy Twine -- Give Thanks

Hello everyone!  I'm Helen from HTB Creations.  I know we are all thinking about Christmas right now, but I'm posting one last fall project today using the Creamy Pumpkin Trendy Twine along with the Autumn Sequin Mix and the Chocolate Truffle Sequins.


I made this banner with a file that was shared in a Cricut Group.  It was just so fun and I knew my Creamy Pumpkin Trendy Twine would look great with the paper I picked out.  


I added Clear Spectrum Noir Glitter Pen to all the letters and the leaf.  You can see that much better in person as it's hard to photograph a banner 😃 Then I added some Autumn Sequins along with brown sequins from the Chocolate Truffle Mix to the panel.  I didn't want to over do those.


Lastly, I tied little Creamy Pumpkin Bows to put on all the banners--two per banner.  Then I laid it out on the floor, doubled up my twine, and glued all the top tabs around the twine to secure it.  It's pretty sturdy!


This folds up nicely to store for next year!

Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook





3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous banner! I love each of the panels on your banner, the color combination is so beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful banner!!A wonderful job my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is such a beautiful banner! It look gorgeous hanging from your mantel.
    Have a great day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!