Monday, November 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Lesley!!

Hi Trendy Twiners!!
I wanted to share a few photos of some Birthday Goodies I made for Lesley.
She was gone on vacation during her birthday so I wanted to send them and make sure she got them.

She loves pink and Hello Kitty so here is what I made her!
Her Card!! Love that cute winking Hello Kitty!!


I made her a sign for her office, room or anywhere she wants to put it.
I used homemade Glimmer mist but its hard to catch in a photograph.
(Just for you, so you don't have to share!)
Yummy Bucket full of CHOCOLATE!! MMmmmm!!!
I hope she loves all of it! I enjoyed making each one!! 
Happy Belated Birthday Lesley!! :)


5 comments:

  1. I did love it. Kim is the sweetest person ever. And heck no, I'm not sharing my candy.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Adorable my daughter loves Hello Kitty and she went Gaga when she saw this. Belated Happy Birthday Lesley!

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute !! hope you had a wonderful birthday !!!!
    scrappinwithmybug

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!