Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Trendy Twine Tuesday

Hi, Kasi here.  My project for today was inspired by something I love...reading!  Yes, I am a book nerd.  I got a Kindle last year but sometimes I still pick up a "real" book and read.  The last time I did that I realized that I was using scraps of paper I found floating around the house rather than using an actual bookmark to mark my page.  Yea, I've made bookmarks before but hello, *duh* to Kasi, I just didn't even think to make myself one.


 I used the Chocolate Cupcake twine for the tassels.  For more on these cute little bookmarks visit my blog. 




8 comments:

  1. Bee, your card is so cute with that little bunny and the sling. And Kasi, I'm a book nerd too. I love to read a real book. I haven't changed over to anything else yet. Great job on both of these. Thanks ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable projects ladies! That twine sling is too clever, and the tassels are awesome!

    <3 Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the projects love the bright colors on the card.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable projects, love the little bunny with the sling, too cute! I also adore the tassel on the book marker! Very nice projects!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!