Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Guest Designer Sukie

I am so excited to be a guest designer today and have the opportunity to play with the Blue Berry Trendy Twine.  I love the combinations of the dark and light blue colors with the white in this twine.  For my project, I created this two page 12x12 layout.
I outlined the balloon bouquet, the balloon strings and added some bows using the Blue Berry twine. For more details on my project, feel free to stop by my blog.  I will be back next week to share another fun project as a guest designer.  Have a twinetastic day!  Sukie

11 comments:

  1. That is way cute! I love how the balloons are outlined and then brought down as the string.. really great

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute layout! Cannot go wrong with Hello Kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I love your LO! I really need to send you my pictures so you can make me so LO. This is just so pretty..Great use of the Trendy Twine on your project.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so creative!!! Fantastic job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this LO!! Great colors, and love the way you used the twine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh this is so stinkin cute!! I love anything Hello Kitty and I am a big fan of your layouts!! Great Job! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!