Thursday, September 27, 2012

Cake Time with Trendy Twine

Hey there, it's Margaret from AuntMargaretDesigns.
It's my DT turn to share my cute little layout with you using the fabulous Chocolate Sprinkles Trendy Twine.
I made a super cute paper bag album for a friend to display her awesome cakes in.
Here are a couple of pages out of the bag that I used Chocolate Sprinkles on:
 My favorite way to use my twine is with buttons, just makes the buttons pop and look so pretty.
Make sure you pop on over and check out the Challenge that is going on this month.
Don't forget about the sale on the Chocolate Sprinkles, who doesn't love a good sale, especially on such yummilicious twine!
Stop by my blog and see some closeups and leave me some love.
Have a great day Trendy Twiners!!
DT Member
~Margaret~

12 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!