Friday, September 14, 2012

Guest Designer Lyndal

A few months back I was visiting blogs and I came across Lyndal from Dreams & Other Realities.  She is so creative and I just love her work.  I'm super excited to have her as a guest designer on the blog today.  (Wooowhoooo!)  We are featuring the Chocolate Sprinkles twine this month and our theme is geared toward little boys.  Lyndal went along with our theme and created this adorable bookmark.





I love to read and it has to be a real book. 
I can't do the whole new age
electronic book thingy; it just isn't the same. 
(I know, I know, I need to get with the times.) 
So I'm really loving her bookmark. 
The sentiment paired up with that cute little car is perfect.
And that tassel....LOVE it. 
 
Be sure to visit her Lyndal's blog,
leave her some love, and thank her for guesting.
 
Don't forget to enter the monthly challenge
You still have plenty of time. 

Remember that Trendy Twine has teamed up with My Thoughts Exactly to bring you the MTE & TT Spook-tacular Blog Hop that starts here tomorrow at 5:00 am Central Time.  TT and MTE are releasing a sweet little Halloween Bundle that has an exclusive stamp set and twine color.  You won't want to miss it...there is some blog candy.  Yum!

Have a great Friday!
Lesley

12 comments:

  1. What a great idea!!! I love the sentiment and LOVE that twine tassel! Will have to remember this idea....my son was just complaining that he does not have a bookmark!
    TFS and Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute bookmark & perfect tassel! Thanks for guesting with us at Trendy Twine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty tassel! I really like your bookmark. Thank you being our Guest Designer Lyndal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome tassel! Love the bookmark. Thanks for guesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a super cute idea! I love the tassel and the sentiment is so fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the invite - I had great fun guesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super cute project and that tassel is awesome! Thank you for guesting on the TT blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Book marks are awesome! My little boy loves them and I know he would want this one. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great job! Super cute! Thanks for guesting with us at Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!