Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Trendy Vase and Sticky Fingers

Happy Wednesday, Trendy Twiners! How are you liking the Chocolate Sprinkles projects so far? I know I have added some to-dos to my list of crafty projects!

So when I was told which twine would be spotlighted this month, my first idea was I wanted to make a twine bowl. My craft room is done in the blue/brown color combo. And I needed a small container to hold little buttons or embellishments for whatever project I am working on.

Well, lets just say after multiple tries, I finally gave up on that idea. But I still needed a container. So off I went to the craft store and came home with a small glass vase. After several twirls of twine and globs of mod-podge, here is my project:



It is time-consuming, but very simple to make! To finish the project, I wrapped Chocolate Truffle Twine a few times around and added the button. Viola!
Don't you just love the Chocolate Sprinkles color combo?! I do! Don't forget there is a chance for you to win this lovely twine! There is still plenty of time to join our September Challenge! Get the details HERE!
Thank you for stopping today!
Jessi


Supplies:
Glass Vase
Glue
Button 

11 comments:

  1. I LOVE this....will have to give this one a try again...my last attempt failed :(
    Thanks for sharing and Happy Wednesday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh I love this one. So Pretty. I may have to scraplift this for my room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is simply stunning Jessi <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love this one! I've got a spool of twine just waiting for something like this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute!!! Now I just wanna go wrap something in this twine...where's that cat.

    Love this!!
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fabulous project, you did an amazing job with the twine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful project! I just love the colors so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an awesome job. I don't think I would have had the patience to wrap all that twine. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!