Friday, October 19, 2012

Trendy Guest: Thienly with Halloween Cupcakes.

Hello everyone!
I am SUPER EXCITED to be a guest blogger here today!!

It's Thienly here from mod paperie
and I made a project that I think is SO CUTE, and hope to inspire you today!

I love twine, especially Trendy Twine! 
They come out with the coolest color blends that NO OTHER companies make! 
It's so fun to be able to match your projects exactly with their perfect color combo!

Anyway, for my project - since we're featuring Orange Licorice twine this month 
AND running a Treats Packaging challenge
I couldn't resist but to make some Halloween cupcakes.  

No, I didn't go into my kitchen and make them... 
I'm not a good baker, 
and would rather keep those baking pictures to myself. 

 I made them with paper using the most adorable 3D cupcake file from SVG Cuts, 
and decided to put a little 'twist' to it.  
I covered them with burlap 
(oooh, yes, I LOVE burlap, and it's hard to NOT use them in my projects these days...) 
and used twine to make sprinkles and swirls... 
and of course, I had to add some orange metallic sprinkles and eyeball sprinkle ones, too... 
after all, it's Halloween!  
Then, I made a custom box from this file to package these yummy treats!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I hope that you liked my project... 
 and if you're interested in getting more info about making this project
OR
just to say 'hi!' (just because comments are the best!)
 - please come visit my blog! :)

Thank you so much Lesley for having me here today!
It's always so fun to be invited as a guest!

Don't forget about the monthly challenge!

That's it!
Have a super TRENDY day!

Thienly

15 comments:

  1. OMG these are awesome!!! Totally rocked your project Thienly! Thanks for sharing and happy Friday Trendy Twine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo cute Thienly! Congrats on being a guestie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh a baker after my own heart, plus these are much more diet friendly hehehe I just love love LOVE everything! Thank you so much for guesting with us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so CUTE Thienly. I love those little cupcakes. Thank you for being our Guest Designer.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are delicious! How adorable! Thanks for being a fab guest designer with us at Trendy Twine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so adorable. What a great use of twine. Thanks for guesting with us. Hugs, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are amazing! They look yummy enough to eat! Thanks for joining as a guest designer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my! They are so cute!! Thanks for being a guest designer :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is 10 kinds of awesome!! LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh that Thienly --- she really knows how to rock your twine - fabulous project!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing! I'm in love at all the creativity that went into making this project. WTG!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE these spooky cupcakes!! So glad to have you guesting with us :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous as always! Thanks for guesting at Trendy Twine!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These cupcakes are absolutely fantastic!!! Thank you for guesting on Trendy Twine's blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!