Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanks for Being My Friend

Hey all, Becki here from The Happy Card Encouragement Factory with my November project.  With thoughts of thankfulness on my mind I made my card.  I have a friend who recently had a baby. Normally this means hanging out at her house hugging and squeezing on that little cutie, but I have been soooo busy I have only seen him one time for about 10 minutes. Add to that I was sick and didn't want to hold him.  That really stinks. I wanted a card I could send just to her to let her know that I am thankful for her. That she still wants to be my friend even when I am a stinky one.


She loves all the twine I have so I put a cute little Orange Truffle bow on there. You can get the details on my blog, if you are so inclined. Have a great day and happy crafting!

7 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!