Friday, January 11, 2013

Guest Designer Candace

Hi Trendy Twiners!! Candace from Scrappin' 2 Little Princesses here. I am SO excited to be a Trendy Twine guest designer for the month of January! I made my very first Trendy Twine purchase a while back and it was immediate love! I can't wait to share a few projects with you! 

For the layout I am sharing today, I used the Berry Red twine

The combination of the Berry Red twine and white polka dot paper from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons screams Minnie Mouse to me! :) 


I used a fine line applicator bottle with some craft glue to outline the hearts, then added my twine. Using glue in the fine line applicator bottle makes it so clean and easy to adhere and place the twine exactly where I wanted it. 


Thanks so much for stopping by today!! I am having a great time laying with my twine and can't wait to share my next project with you all!! 

...

11 comments:

  1. This is such a GREAT LO Candace!! LOVE the adorable pictures and how you trimmed the hearts w/twine!!
    Happy Friday and thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout! Love the pictures and the FUN hearts!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great layout! Thanks for being our guest designer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful LO. I love the hearts. Thanks for being our Guest Designer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layout! Love the pop of red twine with the black and white!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty!! I just love the hearts. Thanks for being a Guest Designer with Trendy Twine :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How adorable is this layout! I LOVE the hearts and the way you used the twine! Thank you for sharing your talents with us at Trendy Twine!
    ~Yvonne Spinks

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was so great having you join the TT team for this month! You have done a fabulous job. I love how that twine makes everything POP! - Dawn ~ Trendy Twine Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just love how bold and fun this is, so very Mickey! Thank you for guesting with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!