Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Treats for my Sweets

Hello and Good Morning Everyone, It's Kate here.

 This Month we are showcasing Valentine Cherry Cupcake, which is also on sale right now.
Here is my Treat for today, it also meets our Challenge Requirements for this month:
"Sweets for my Sweetie"

Candy or treat packaging filled with candy or treats
The colors pink and red
Trendy Twine
I used both Valentine Cherry Cupcake and Strawberry Cupcake for my heart.

Prize will be:
Now head on over to Trendy Twine to see more inspirations from the Design Team and don't forget to join us and link up your project.
Challenge ends February 22
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. What a cute treat box! Those hearts are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hearts looks so pretty! Such a yummy treat box!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a GREAT treat box! LOVE that heart!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute treat box!!! Awesome job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Kate so cute, my DD was smacking my arm saying "why don't you make me this?!?!" (she loves tootsies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!