Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Color Your World!

Hello my fellow crafters!

It's Yvonne, from One Creative Momma, and today I'd like to share with you my take on this months Trendy Twine Challenge.

Get Krafty with the Color Kraft and Trendy Twine.
(If you don't have Trendy Twine you can use floss or hemp)



I used the featured twine of the month, Twisted Teal, as a frame centered on the card and The Alley Way Stamps - Life is Short stamp set.

You can find the featured twine on sale HERE.

The Alley Way Stamp set HERE.

To find out more about my project and what I did with Trendy Twine, TAWS stamps and Shrinky Dinks you have to stop by my blog HERE.

Thank you for stopping by and we look forward to seeing your entry in our Challenge!


7 comments:

  1. This is seriously so Pretty Yvonne. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Yvonne!!! Awesome job with the twine and sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you used the twine on this card, it's beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a bright and cheery card, love the way the twine looks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!