Wednesday, July 31, 2013

A Bright Day!

Hello everyone!  Today, I have a quick card for you using our twine of the month, Bumblebee.  I just love this color combination :)  The challenge may be over, but you can still get this fabulous twine!


I've had this cute light bulb die from My Creative Time that I haven't used, so I thought it would be perfect to go with Bumblebee.  So I just made a small layer for the top since I wanted to keep a bit more simple.  That way I could highlight the twine a bit better!


Now, you NEED to be here tomorrow--we are having an awesome new release that you don't want to miss!  We have had the best time coming up with some fun projects to showcase Trendy Twine #50--Celebration.  Stop by and join the Twine It Up! Facebook group--it's a fun place to share!

Thanks for stopping by!

Helen from HTB Creations


7 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!