Monday, August 26, 2013

Disney Birthday

Hello everyone! Helen from HTB Creations with an easy Disney birthday card for you today.  We're playing with the fabulous Celebration Trendy Twine this month.  I just love the 4 colors in this twist!


The Mickey head came from the Cricut Mickey Font cartridge.  I cut it out at 2 1/2 inches.  I decided to turn it into Minnie :) and added a fun Celebration Trendy Twine bow.  I pop dotted in over the Celebration Twine that I wrapped around the yellow layer.  The sentiment is from Close to My Heart.


I really do hope you can play along with our challenge this month.  You have until the end of this week to get your entry in.  Just check out all the rules for this month HERE--we really would love to see your creation!

Finally, you should really head over to the STORE to see all the fun Halloween Trendy Twine colors there are now.  Order soon so that you have them in plenty of time for all your fall projects.

9 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!