Monday, October 14, 2013

Boo Layout

This is Sukie and we are sharing projects featuring the Trick or Treat Halloween Twine this month.  For my project, I created a one page 12x12 layout.  I tried a new technique using the twine to write the title. It was fairly simple to create the letters with the twine and adhere them with glue.
With the patterned paper, I didn't need to do much embellishing on my layout so made the title the focal point and added a couple of spiders from my stash.  The small Halloween tag also came from my stash. The webs on the corners of the photo mats were punched with a Martha Stewart punch.  I added a little bit of Black Licorice Trendy Twine to the spider dangling from the web.
We have many Halloween colors of twine to choose from, check them out in the store.  Also, come link up your projects with our new challenge this month.

8 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!