Thursday, December 19, 2013

Christmas Gift Giving Ideas

Good Morning Trendy Twiners!!
Jessica here from Chick-n-Scrap with 2 more Christmas gift giving ideas using the 

For my first project I used a Cotton Bag and came up with this...
So cute right? 
I used the adorable Unity Stamp~ You Melt My Heart and stamped it onto my cotton bag using Stazon Black Ink. Then using some Candy Cane Trendy Twine and a needle, I sewed the twine into the heart and on the scarf in a very simple up and down pattern. After coloring the hat using my copic markers, I added some Christmas/Xmas red Stickles as well as some Orange Peel Stickles to his nose. I pulled out the string that comes with the Cotton Bag and threaded more of the Candy Cane Trendy Twine through the opening and tied knots to the ends of each side. To finish up my project, I added a cute die cut tag and filled the bag with some chocolate nuggets.


For my next project, I had to make some more Candy Sticks using the Skinny Candy Bags. These are perfect for handing out and I ended up making 25 of these for my son's class :)
I filled each of the Skinny Candy Bags with some red and green M&M's and sealed them shut, making sure to leave about an inch or so clear on the top. Then using my Cameo and a file I picked up in the Silhouette Store, I cut all the pieces for my reindeer toppers. I stamped his eyes using a Peachy Keen Stamps set, added some white gel pen doodles and made his nose sparkly with some Christmas/Xmas Red Stickles. To attach the tags to the bags, I tied some Candy Cane Trendy Twine around the tops of the bags (leaving some of the clear bag top to show) and then tied the tags in a bow on top.

 I hope you  have enjoyed my projects and will give some of these gifts a try!
These are some of the new Christmas colors,
check out the store for all the wonderful
Specialty Editions
and 
Holiday Twine!

And don't forget about our Monthly Challenge~
We want to see how you can work some beautiful Trendy Twine into your Christmas gift wrapping! 
You have until December 27th to link up!

Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a GREAT Day!!!

10 comments:

  1. Jessica, your projects ROCK!!! I love the fun bag and really-the twine for the scarf and heart is such an adorable touch! Always thinking outside the box! Love this and the candy sticks are super cute!!! Fantastic inspiration!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...love the embroidered scarf and heart...fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE how you decorated the bag! AWESOME job my friend!!!
    Super cute reindeer treat!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, Jessica, both of your projects are amazing!! I love, love the bag!! The way you used the twine is so creative and fabulous!! The snowman looks so adorable!! And I love the reindeer candy bag, too!! As always, thanks for the awesome inspiration!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jessica, these are fabulous. Love how you stitched with the twine - wonderful! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is AWESOME, love how you used the twine on the scarf to cool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in love with that snowman! Darling! Love the twine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are just adorable! Jessica is one talented lady…love how she works her magic on every single project! Merry Christmas to you all at TT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this project, the twine scarf looks amazing so cute and clever Jessica!! Have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!