Friday, March 14, 2014

Jump into Spring! Guest Designer..

Hey everyone! I am so excited to be Guest Designing here today!
I just adore Trendy Twine and LOVE LOVE LOVE Lesley.. she is a doll! 
I have to admit I am totally partial to Trendy Twine. It's the only twine I use.
So when she asked me to Guest Design, I jumped on the chance. 
If you don't know me, my name is Alison from The Alley Way Stamps.
I also have a personal blog Creations by Alison where you can see all the fun things I create!

For my project today I wanted to create something that felt like SPRING!
 Since I am in Utah, and we had SNOW this week..:( this card was much needed. 
For my card I used the Holly Green Twine for the grass.. it was so easy to make
and I love the texture it adds to the card. 
 Of course I felt like this little card needed something else. So I grabbed the Totally White Twine and made a little "carrot line" for my bunny's carrot to hang off of. The Stamps I used are from The Alley Way Stamps. Spring Has Sprung Set. 
If you ever watch any of my videos.. you know that my daughter Liberty is never far away. I think it is super important for us to encourage the younger children to be creative.. so here is the card she made along with mine.. I just adore how it tuned out :)
The How To: video of making the card..
)
Here are a few of my creations using Trendy Twine...

Thank you so much for letting me share in this fun Twine day with you all :) hugs

9 comments:

  1. Love your projects, Alison! That grass is just way too cute!! Thanks for sharing your Trendy Twine, TAWS designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your projects are Super Cute and Fun!! Love how you incorporated the different twines.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable projects, so many variations on using twine! Great video too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute!! I love that your daughter made one too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great video, love your cards and your stamps are so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I love them all...

    Julie
    Simply Silhouette
    aka: Cricut Chick
    www.simplysilhouette.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such talent! Thanks for being a great guest designer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome Projects! Thanks for being a guest Designer!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!