Friday, April 25, 2014

Howl-O Friend Puppy Gift Tag


Hi friends!  It's Joy from Joy's Life.com.  I'm having a blast sharing my post here with you today.  That's my furry BFF, Saban, on the tag.  That's exactly how she looks except she's waaaaay bigger in person...but don't worry, she's super sweet.  She just turned one year old on the 21st!


I'm using these supplies: English Mastiff stamp (ebay), manila tag from office supply store, ink, paper (Bo Bunny Happy Tails collection) and this awesome Trendy Twine from Annie's Paper Boutique.


After stamping the puppy stamp onto some paper and fussy cutting it out, I hand cut some pieces of paper to cover the tag.  I used my ATG gun to glue everything down except for the dog.  I used Zip Dry Paper Glue to stick that down due to the tiny legs.


I used a sentiment from the Joy's Life Punny Animals stamp set and stamped on a white sheet of paper.  I used a punch to punch it out.


Next, I threaded some Blue Berry Trendy Twine through holes I punched in the tag.  Then I tied some Orangesicle twine through the hole in the tag.  (I re-punched that hole after covering it earlier.)  Finally, I tied a bow around the Orangesicle twine.  So cute!  I love all the color in the twine!

I sure enjoyed sharing this with you today!  Don't forget to pick up your Trendy Twine and more in Annie's Paper Boutique!  Come visit me at Joy's Life.com.

Happy Crafting!




8 comments:

  1. Such an adorable tag Joy!!! Love the cute stamp and the great papers! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Totally Cute, Cool and SUPER fun Tag!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tag! The dog looks like my Mastiffs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute tag!! Love those colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable tag, fun colors and patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun and colorful tag! Thanks for being a great guest designer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how FUN!, I love these colors and your sweet dog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!