Monday, May 12, 2014

Celebrate

Happy Monday!  This is Sukie with a new project.  This month we are showcasing our solid twines. My project features Totally Blue which is one of my favorite solid color twines.  For my project, I created a cute little purse cut from the Forever Young cartridge.  It is the perfect size to to tuck in a gift card or some treats.
My purse was embellished with a twine flower created with loops of twine.  I accented the twine flower with a couple of paper flowers and a bling center.  A small twine bow was added to the purse handle.  I love the way the blue twine pops against the floral purse.  I tucked in a sentiment on a hand cut flag from the Scrappy Moms Mini Messages stamp set.
Come join our fun new challenge going on this month.  Also, don't forget to check out the store for lots of crafty products.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love the colors and the simple twine flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous twine flower & A beautiful treat!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous purse-LOVE the paper:)

    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Sukie! Great twine flower and love the paper you used! AWESOME job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sukie, this is just so pretty!! That twine flower is perfect!!!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love this adorable bag!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!